Our Personal Care Assistants (PCAs) help you with some or all of your Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and other tasks identified in your care plan. Our PCAs are supervised by a registered nurse (RN).
Services provided by A&A Reliable Home Health Care, LLC may include, but not limited to:
- Assist patients to get good exercise by walking with them and doing Range of Motion
- Do light housekeeping
- Help in emergency situations
- Help nursing staff lift and turn clients in bed to prevent bedsores
- Help with personal care tasks like bathing, dressing, and using the toilet
- Make and change bed
- Prepare meals and feed
- Push a manual wheelchair
- Reminder to client to take medications as ordered by doctor
- Take care of service animal
- Wash clothes
Our PCAs can also assist you in running errands and grocery shopping. Our PCAs can also go with you to meetings and accompany you on outings, depending on the specific needs detailed in your care plan.
For services or more information, please contact us at 651-470-9549 / TTY/TDD: 1-800-627-3529.